Dry Hair Coconut Milk Shampoo Bar
With Tucuma Seed Butter
Made from a raw coconut milk base with nutrient rich oils and scalp healing wild Amazonian tucuma seed butter. This "hair food" recipe naturally contains a dense protein & vitamin complex that helps:
• repair hair, add thickness & bounce (dense protein content)
• strengthen hair & avoid breakage (lauric acid)
• heal dry scalp (vitamin A)
• assist collagen production (with vitamin C)
• essential oils speed skin cell regeneration to revitalise scalp
Lather through the hands or directly onto wet hair & roots. Leave on for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly. For those unfamiliar with natural (non-detergent) shampoos, here are some pointers:
• Time: Depending on hair type, it may feel unusual at first, but give it a few weeks to reveal nourishing and strengthening benefits.
• Vinegar: If needed, you can also follow with raw apple cider vinegar to balance hair/scalp ph, detangle and treat itchiness. Simply mix one part of vinegar to 4 parts water in a cup and pour over hair from roots to end, leave on for few mins, then wash out excess.
• Diet: Try to include similar vitamin complex in your diet for maximal effectiveness.